Have you heard about the profound power of breathwork?
Maybe you have tried a Conscious Breathwork somewhere before and would like to try again. Perhaps you are a regular 'breather' and enjoy connecting and breathing in community. Maybe you have stumbled here completely by accident, and this could be something that changes your life forever!
The themes vary and are posted in our facebook event ... a couple of days before each Breathwork. There will always be a thirty minute conscious connected breathwork.
The session is free, but please register below.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. This is really important to read, understand and agree to as it contains guidelines about conditions that might not be suitable for this type of Breathwork.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
During the hour you will:
- Learn about the profound power of breath
- Experience a 30 minute conscious connected breathwork led by a Breathing Space Facilitator
- Share and connect with others in a meaningful way
- What you need:
- A quiet place where you can be alone and uninterrupted
- A computer/laptop or phone with ZOOM software downloaded (this is free)
- Stable wifi or data connection
- A set of headphones
- Somewhere to lie down
- You must:
- Be willing to take responsibility for your own health and wellbeing.
- If you have schizophrenia, bipolar or if you are on anti-psychotic medication then you should not do this online workshop without consulting a medical professional. Heart conditions and aneurysm, extremes of blood pressure and early or unstable pregnancy are also contraindications.
- Seek medical advice as to whether breathwork is safe if you have a serious physical, emotional or mental condition.